Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Getting Immunization Records In Ontario





Manta

Wednesday, December 23 / 2009


Dear fellow life and love:


Personally, I moved a lot more knowing that just this year and the decade, a decade that I will remember with much affection, which have spent too many good things, so many bad and definitely where I self-produced in my image and likeness, a decade where music has been wonderful, human expressions projected to infinity, a decade where I've gone from being a teenager without any sense to be playing a post-adolescent adulthood in a world of elderly a decade without warning made me the person that my structure was completely overhauled, with his eyes clear 3 or 4 that had erected a protective mask on my behalf, that person I love and I have taken my hand until is an old, that person and believe me grow and allowed to merge to create new and better life (my daughter Valeria and Emma on the way).

A Carolina, my wife, for being so brave in a world of shit and commit the imprudence to accept uncertainties and promises which I have learned to meet (or that she has forced me to meet), a sort of hypnotist and therapist, my friend companion (trilladísimo, but true!): THANK YOU. Inevitably

look out for what's coming: the future that need addressing now, and I'll definitely enjoy. Dear fellow

life: never stop feeling. Sincerely




His friend (and my complement system)


logic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment