Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where Can I Watch Elvis Movies



Strange how one can gain attachment to intangibles like a "blog" and that attachment but remains mute.

I've tried almost 4 times, but no. It is impossible to leave, I always call, always appears, always ask for a new twist.

In 2010 he grabbed me busy, so it was the mechanics of this year: "Hey you, took until the last minute free-...

4 months have been intense rollercoaster-mode that led me new joy as the birth of my beautiful second daughter Emma a strange sadness as the death of my grandfather. The first to be loved. And guess what, my sadness settled in well I accepted his departure, almost as a relief. The only thing that interested me was that there was no suffering, Don Guillermo fade out, fade out ...

A funeral is like a strange act of theater in which you already know the characters, only now being interpreted by others (which are the same, really, just that or more floods or older) where do you find paper has touched, or in my case, what role plays refuse. All that has to happen happens, perhaps escape, but I prefer at this time to stay away from any notion of emotional pain. I need intact, I immerse myself in those amber waters of sorrow.

Another degree away.

Another high point so far this year: "I am the god made animal", my new personal exhibition in which I have been working for quite some time and will soon be ready. And this really has me waiting.

speaking family, my wife concluded a stage, where and with two children, our family is complete. Real action begins, perhaps not entirely clarified, but there are many goals, and very large.
less impostor
Every day, every day less PLC, today I feel that every moment will be marked, so you have to move carefully, but spontaneously. A sort of unconscious insight. Forms trivial, routine, what else gives. That same question.

Once again, welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment