Wednesday, May 19, 2010

White Spots On Gums Pain Swollen

Growing?

And here we go, after the exhibition and almost 3 months alone at home, traveling every weekend to Gye to see my family one assumed that it was all part of the regular , routine, and taking it as a "dynamic of life" made a mistake, when the alleged passivity was much desired, as did passively, without euphoria, without gaps, without excess, methodical and systematic. Something killed my passion, somewhat dampened the flame.

Last night all I needed was sleep, sleep as a necessary pause in a line with lyrics too crowded and without consistency, sleepy means you need to sleep, nothing more. But if that dream got a pleasant little peace, to get up a feeling of guilt appeared, as if sleep had been away for a while in the presence of my family who came here for me, for me.

Why write this?, Out of the system, so that for the few hours that I pay to be efficient it may be, and pretend that it is now "meeting" just ego tripping, ego trippin 'at the gates of hell.

Publish Post, and here we go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment