Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Hearing Aids And Army

And here I am, a little larger



One should always have their space, whether to share only half virtual, to whisper anything and get rid of it is here within the walls bouncing Case body.

few days ago, I was assaulted, kidnapped. I spent 45 minutes with eyes closed by sharing a taxi with 3 guys who stole everything from me. It was the Friday post 30S (nefarious already) and ignore all the recommendations I went to "artist mode" to project a visual set in one of those nights of Diva Nicotina.

Vail.

After that my internal machine itself was restated several things without asking: a few important issues after a guy threatens to kill you for a credit card does not have all the money I expected.

is stupid, it's romantic, it's trite, it is normal, but I see "life" different. No bright colors and joy. Everything and almost all are worth dick, including me. And No I am interested to work on changing all that.

Despite all that, and not a strategy of self-pity gil promise-all this has left me more good than bad, details:

- Fully confirmed: there is no right or wrong condensed matter is by nature.
- Ignoring the economic problem of buy (for the third time!) Teams to play "visual artist", I really think I've developed a healthy detachment from the material.
- People do not always react as you expect, need, longing to do so. And it's okay (for the trip that the "nature".
- really know what I want to continue doing so for life has no meaning: my personal projects.
- So you're left behind, who knows what works in what hidden place on the outskirts of the city that feels good to walk by yourself, and be able to hum a song to stay focused.
- Beating the customs and cultural impositions: (this is very dumb but anecdotal) I was about to ask for help from God, but something deep inside of me stopped, I decided to take over and handle the situation which was effective (I returned the card, bank book, my moleskine and left me 3 cans for the taxi).

really friends, the other a fuck, the work gives money, material things are bought or are lacking, and personal fulfillment has nothing to do with tickets or with status, the trip is not to stop guys, do not stop .



(the image is a detail of my recent show in Gye, called "Here we ")

0 comments:

Post a Comment