Monday, January 31, 2011

Symptoms Of Food Pipe Cancer

JACK! (S Ripper)

The other day Marcos was in the coot, when I called to tell me you have a kitten that just entered the store, meowing like crazy. Of course I ran animal lover and when I saw I almost died. Is minimal, good and has some incredible engrodado 200 gr. I took him to vet who is in the corner, dewormed, despulgaron (was mined) will buy your box, bed and collar with bell.

And then as all pets in this house, spent a week dubbed cat, because I had no name. But a day you look good and makeup pirate those eyes reminded me of my beloved Jack Sparrow, I thought of Jack Nicholson and finally I said nothing was called Jack and Jack the destripador.Saben why? If you could see how these little ducks that seem to come out a tiny aglodones Garritan, transparent, needle-prick ... do not believe it. In this subject has trouble controlling hunger and therefore take special care if I'm cooking. The meows from the floor with her face and eyes of hungry big as China Comic Strip ... and suddenly WHAM! I feel as if you were a pain in the nail bed, not realizing the already climbed up my leg, hip, waist and topped the kitchen, only to find out how much I'm making salad and that he does not like any of that. Result I have legs like I was doing mesotherapy but that I remove cellulite, red little points that seem to puncture injections from the tap to the waist. So I decided to call Jack the Ripper. For now he is too small and put him in the kitchen when we left, but soon grow and I have nightmares that one day I will get to my house and I will find all strips made as a car wash.
With Apollo takes great, hilarious play are friends and we spend hours watching them playing and laughing idiots ... dresses like him ay ?!... Kuchi are not that! The best thing to do on their own learning in your box!

0 comments:

Post a Comment