Saturday, November 28, 2009

Little Finger On The Right Hand Cold

Everything is in motion, I am an expert in anything.


insurance estoi If anything, today, lived for some days with 28 on his back, is that very little we can control.

Control is not a good word.

If you ask me, as a word, I prefer: balance.

If the balance is crammed turro the one hand, it easy, put yours extraesfuerzo, extraganas and compensate. What happens when, acúñalo as life.

want things I do not know if it is indicated, I believe this to be done and project mental maps is Rather, it is best to go about making up your own business and avoid being beaten when they do not succeed, is how to get better with that self-help, or men of faith.

these days for some strange reason I've been wondering, but rather honest, if I really believe in God. If it is sometimes not posture, if not try to picársela interesting.

I think there is, but maybe not useless. I care enough that I love, but whose care is no longer dependent even in the slightest something I do.

If we are in the image and likeness of him who takes it (via mythology the Bible, obviously) he and his son, despite promises, visions, predictions, and "writing" have been deeply affected by this crucifixion, could not have overcome and have been debated for millennia to erase a sigh, or leave us to our fate.

insurance estoi not trust them, I prefer to trust me and mine.


(This tag of "automatic" should replace "Reflections bastards.")

0 comments:

Post a Comment