Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Best Ultralight Wheelchairs






I want to kiss me
Slowly, gently
I want to explore
As you know only
Q
I want to savor
I go insane I

melt slowly in your mouth
Q
I want you to take me
For holy paths
passionate that my skin
Find reasons
Q
I want to do
All you think
Do not respect me
Do not keep anything
Q
I want to smother
I want to turn on
That my sex perfumes
With your exquisite essence
Q
I want your tongue
perverse and lascivious
Invent a decalogue
of forbidden passions
Q
I want your body
Your manly figure
mine is fitting
to me yours
Q
I want to squeeze
against your belly burning
That your sex impatient
I fully owns
Q
I feel
Deep in my body
penetrate without limits
completely filling
Q
I want very strong
Embracing my back
Let's start to move
in harmonious dance
Q
That shake our bodies
cruel sentence was again
Where prisoners us burn
In an eternal fire
Q
want to get
Where no one has come
Touching the sky together
Up touching the top

Q And then it filled
From pleasure reached
I fall asleep on your chest
Refugee your arms
Q Q

0 comments:

Post a Comment