Tuesday, November 16, 2010

If My Battery Is Pink What Does That Mean

wall and your




was watering my garden when I looked at that wall ...
Rough, rough, with rough shots, poorly finished.

But my perception and approach of that nefarious work changed when you came ...
Sheathed in that dress, back generously to light. All, whole. Until the beginning of your well-rounded buttocks.
brunette, long hair and blue eyes. Smile. Walking
winding, subtly provocative. High heels in width, but high ...

All acquired another color when you lay your hands on that wall, halfway up. Palmas
open on-line your eyes.
And did you get your body back by starting a slight
movement called ... My hands open, big long fingers rested on your shoulders, they perceived the touch of your skin, your warmth ...
Your mouth slid a little sigh.

My fingers began to decline, marking a path, a path. Traveling
your back.
Percibiéndote. Transmitting
my temperature rise, my heat, my fire. Breathing
hectic close, very close to your neck.
Nearing the end of that neck and grazing since the beginning of your buttocks.
landing on your hips, and wrinkles between my fingers that tissue. Raising .... Just let go
pledge that, once cracked in your waist, to quickly lower my zipper. He left
slender, erect, eager to see the light and touch your skin, naked now. My fingers dig
, two of them tilted, palpable humidity, sighs and groans mixed with mild barely whispering unintelligible words.
A wet edge that rubs, hands that rest on your hips. Move carefully
A slow but steady, with no stops or reversals.
My lips rest on your neck, licking, kissing, eating, biting ...
And the movement that continues, in on you, without stopping. Tours
head, and you catch me with those two lights on, blue. I still babble ...
.


Noto as you for the size, leaving no loophole, allowing the brush is deep, pleasant, exquisite.
to reach the depths. Without an iota stop all the way without flinching, in one go. These other, slowly enjoyed. My hands
dropping your hips and begin an ascent through your belly, your chest to your breasts. The
located, the covers, the love, the predicament.
My fingers seek those erect nipples for touching them, pressure, stretching, squeezing ...
My body starts to back, my pelvis to swing dance with that characteristic. First
slow, smooth, soft and yielding to be gaining speed.
Our shared moisture is latent. It can be appreciated by your thighs ...
looking Our mouths, our tongues meet, they engage in a lap dance from bumps, scratches, bites, sucked.
The groans are in crescendo. They become cries, applications ... And together we
. I pour, blew it spills all over your interior wet and subjected to contractions, spasms.
My hands are stopped for a few seconds on your breasts, my head rests on your shoulder.
Sigh. Sigh.

So spend a few seconds, as if they were ever. Taste.

I turn you slowly.
Support your hands on the wall just behind your buttocks.
I look.
I put my hands resting on either side of your head.
you imprisoned.
I look. smile at me I kiss
. We melted into a sea of \u200b\u200bpassion only in contact through our mouths.
you possess. You show servile, docile. You leave.
part of the game.
I kiss the earlobe. I bite.
kiss me neck, I lick. Open your mouth and almost bite.
your lips With just a trickle of moisture marks all over my chest.
blowing, and I enervates the skin. I shudder when I look at you and leave you to do.
I look.
you support your knees and your hands on my buttocks, just to keep my body moving.
I still supported with mine on the wall, watching. Watching
kiss my English, as my sex swings.
As you manage to put it in your mouth without assistance.
Your lips are attached to my trunk and initiate progress.
My hands leave the wall and look for your head, your hair.
My fingers get tangled in it.
while enjoying my sex, look up and see me.
burned me with those blue eyes ...
Your mouth secretes saliva that you do not guzzle. Lubricates
my trunk and let the excess flow from the corner of your lips.
habeas.
My hands began to print your head slightly back and forth.
I curl, I feel it coming. Accelerate
.
and exploded again.
My semen invades your mouth striking the bell.
licks you, and I keep looking ...
got me, now you who I am.
And I like it.
I like.

search for this wall.
Rugosa, crude, unfinished, simply, shoddy.
But as I would find it again.

I still watering my garden, my flowers.
smile and think.
remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment