Thursday, November 4, 2010

Pokemon Soul Silver E Rom





Living Life, a gift so precious that since we have the use of reason we insist on squandering. This gift that some superior being has placed in our hands.
Life, that train that sometimes takes us on winding roads pulling tears from our hearts.

Nazco ... ... ..
at birth and begin to build my future. Does not depend on me, the color of my skin, or who my parents and the environment in which I live.
has not relied on the language I speak, or the society in which I grow, or I try to teach religion.
Nothing's up to me, anything I chose, but I'm there and from that moment the clock starts counting down.


I grow ... ... ..
I spent the first selection phase. I had the good fortune of not being born in a country dying of starvation, war or disease. My parents have had the means to feed, or for a doctor to cure me sick.
beginning to be a person, to make decisions, to make mistakes, to think for myself.
starting to get essence
I'm starting to be

I keep growing ... ... ...
I believe that every lived moment, every moment that has stuck with me has been that I've loved him so, but it is not true. Birth of a blank page, the page of a book more of the many that a letter written in invisible hand firmly traced, without hesitation, reflecting the harsh reality. I always won the battle. They have always been my circumstances stronger than myself, but knowing it gives rise to another I in my own self.
This seed began to grow in the shade, anonymous, in a darkness that is not afraid. And it gets louder, without my knowing.

Maduro ... ... ... ..
I direct my steps along the desired path. Seeking happiness without knowing, acting unconsciously. Over the years I begin to stop being what we thought it was. I become a separate entity. Do not know who I am.

Chaos ... ... ... ..
Convive me in an orderly fashion. I do not mind, I'm not upset, but it's there.
occasionally reminds me of its existence.
perfectly fulfills its mission and Once the damage is removed to savor his victory.
The germ has continued to grow over the years in the most absolute silence.

I ... ... ...
begin to reconnect with my soul, my essence. Seeking a light in this long dark tunnel we call life. I want to stop hurting around me. I want to stop me hurting myself.
want peace

0 comments:

Post a Comment