Saturday, November 6, 2010

Horoscopes Different Types

Close your eyes and look at me




you see me?

not open them, keep them shut, open your other senses to me.


just need your embrace, resting his face in your chest and wrap me with your arms ..


In your touch in my side ...



From the whispers in my ear ...

the sliding of the skin that makes me float ...

Close your eyes and look at me ...

Sienteme, visualizame with your hands ...

In your arms ..

With a simple touch of the lips ...

When we want not only in our mind that the second last hours and moments on forever ...

Close your eyes and look at me ...


AcompaƱame in this issue, in this unfinished journey ...

In gestures delicious ...

racing the flavor of the senses ...

stunning image ...

breathtaking scenery ....


Close your eyes and look at me ...

For now, I feel your fingers on my skin ...

Your mouth on mine ...


Your tongue that dares to my lips ...



I fall asleep in your arms ...

Stop time, slowly, with your body ...


Feeling so full and pure as the pleasure that unites us ...


Every word, every sound, every smile, every look ...

are back on ...

close my eyes and I see ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment