Thursday, November 4, 2010

Perfect Flame Grill Parts 2010

SURE THE DARK SIDE LIVE






say that the essence is unchanged. Maybe not .. perhaps only grows, evolves. Even with the bad experiences, I am still innocent, and I'm not ashamed to say I still thought that the stars become white birds with light in the morning and sleep with their heads under their wings until the sun sets out on the streets. And if it comes over me these days the feeling of being lost, perhaps only because no one has ventured to take a raft to cross the sea and discover. Still, my favorite places are still those who are full of people I loved and love. A place so simple, for example, as this small space on the edge of the bed where my dog \u200b\u200bwas sleeping, which still retains the warmth of your body and where I lie down lately to feel their presence is still beating. And if I feel in this way is because life tests us, so that one knows what we're made of wood and I love my mahogany. I must confess that at night I still sinking feeling as the clocks in the jaws of nowhere and minutes in the morning, go with the certainty that all of November will be another episode in my life I shall watch with bars for cloistered . But I also know it will be brief, because I've seen the promises of the future slip through the enormous window. I accepted that I nourish the soul wisdom they bring experience. A day imprisoned my prayers and I gave absolute freedom to my dignity and I am happy and proud to have made that decision, despite the duel with the now coexist. I still believe that the life of each and every one of us is made to base decisions, and decisions are the bricks with which each one builds his own life. I want my building is a skyscraper, so I always try to make the best, with its own criteria that I was given birth. And with each beat, I reaffirm that the end is not the years that count but the life in years. With less than 30, I begin to understand that life is a constant physical and internal growth. Victories and defeats are a human wins and loses the lake of his life. And I've lost every battle won something he did not know I could get, ironically, I learned that for all that won, I lost something. I look with big eyes the world around me, not only because I have that large, but because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places and I love noticing things simple. And I'm still, despite everything, a champion of love. I get offended when they say that love stinks. It is the bitterness and hatred that hurts the nose. And the lack of forgiveness is a crazed Pamplona bull chasing us, looking for revenge. Love has nothing to do with this. So do not let the love be judged so unfairly. For the love ... the real ... different.

lived today after, I can say that love recognizes hours for months, recognized day for years, and recognizes that each absence is to gain a little old. And I confess that there was a time I thought to remain in a bud was less painful than the risk involved to flourish ... but to deserve life, we must have the courage to take risks. I do not know why it took so long, now we present pollen to the wind, when I break loose from the ground and flight. This experience left me swimming in a rich interior that moves to the beat of my zodiac sign, I'm a fish in water. And the more I move on the abundant sea life, the more I realize that love is - of all passions - the strongest, because it attacks simultaneously the head, heart and senses. And while that is causing damage .. attack me, then. And it's true, I have seen, my soul, like all human beings, sometimes sits on the threshold of darkness, but I know that if I ask, can rise and reach the light of the moon .. . is where the stars greet me with affection, because I have no fear at night, I have no fear to live, I have no fear .....

.... to restore me ...

Marlene Madrigal

0 comments:

Post a Comment