Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Apply Slide Master Changes



The beautiful daughter of Poles who stars in one of my novels, I've spent many hours of my life, and for years, imagine all sorts of calamities, setbacks and inconveniences many. As is well known that once the characters started to walk even then, the girl was patiently replacing each of the ordeals for which, manifestly, the posing, as if this were not enough, she imagined their own to achieve their mysterious plans.
Sometimes you do not know for what reasons the people who most want them to pass tests and make such great sacrifices. Maybe it's because the demand to the other is the more demanding that love gives to every person, who knows.
An Italian lady, of Udine, will have known this. She raised me and taught me a certain way, and be supported with more satisfaction to distress the sacrifices that sport. And walking on those roads, I would have caused significant inconvenience to others, perhaps continue to devote much of my time to building roads Erica, but people are not created by me, but dear. In any case, claims to be the mistress of Udine. O God. For what should one denies free will and feel the pure creation of others. But unlike Erica, it complains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment