Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How To Install Plugins To Simcity 4

I see, I get

I see, I get
Baby, nobody is going to do evil
Except love.

Charly García
So, as a teenager, begins one of his greatest songs, SEMINARE, recorded later, with Seru Giran. Is a clear line. I do not know why, but I liked this song too. Even to me. Could be part of the soundtrack of my life.
The stated intentions of the singer, are set out very clearly. There is something obscene in clarifying details and want to see and want to get, but it suggests good motivation. However, few pay attention to the lyrics.
then becomes a tango, where the good intentions seem to be at war with the evil that prevents national music never blamed on women. Tango between the mine to be with ermine wrap bought the poor singer, and this frivolous only feel the wind that will offer owners Good bikes, there is almost no difference. And the existential
auction, which claims that there is no force or love potions, which is the most desired feeling, against the feelings Street, located once again to the infinite universe in the corner of our homes. Pure philosophy. There
love song better than this. At least for me, sometimes, very often, I realize why it could not be anything other than Argentina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment