Monday, December 20, 2010

How Build Storage Shelves Plans

We graduated! September 15



On December 7th we celebrate the graduation of 6 of my Eka. Here they celebrate in style, there is a walk this beach hotel . them to sleep one night all of 6 and some courageous breast chaperones who signed the plan (to me that I did not look, the amarraria all to a post). The 5 ° made him a farewell party and had a coexistence of a night this camp.
I say the event was hardly what bellisimo I lived because I was busy trying not to mourn and nerves to paralyze me and let me take a picture decent. They called each student by name they walked to their seats one by one as the master of ceremonies was reading the virtues of the student in question. When they said "... Erika Alvarez Erika is a girl who is known for being very responsible and he was elected President of its kind ..." up here after I was conscious ego inflate me and I could not hear anything else, it was all a big blur until I finish with the group throwing their mortarboards air.
Then we went to the party at the Intercontinental, Eka came in with Mark and danced the waltz, here once again lost track of everything and just thought about that failed attempt to get a picture full bunch, quietly (almost crawling under the tables so you do not see me) I go to the dance floor when I suddenly appears from behind and whispers in my ear: "Mom!" I told you to let me enjoy the party in peace! "
permission Now I leave you with three decent photos I could do and I'll clean the keyboard from the drool before shorting;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment