Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Speghetti In A Steamer

LAS TENTATIVAS FRUSTRADAS

a couple of months ago, walking through the day Lyon France voted labor reform, came to my mind this formula used in the code penalty for crimes committed do not reach for reasons beyond the control of the criminal. Do not know why I felt like a good title for a compilation of my unfinished projects, which are enough.

In my case, the name might not be entirely accurate, since they do not think I did everything that was in my power to carry out my mission. Rather, for reasons mostly related to vagaries of my emotional stability, the projects have been losing momentum and enthusiasm to bring them up.

Sometimes an idea need not even be too good, just believe in it and carry through to the end. This inevitably involves giving final shape and break the mold, to accept the imperfection of which will be made, to expose others to that value, in short, to overcome one of its vagaries and contradictions to get the service of something bigger than us . Recently

live more in museums and books in their lives. I mean when I visit a good show or finish a good book, I realized to end the momentum that I sometimes feel in life and that is only a small spark that only indicates a road.

I admire those who pile up their projects with the final form that have decided to give them, admire them because they are naked and thrown into the water. Sometimes it goes well, sometimes not so well.

overwhelming exposure I saw the Christmas Eve: Parallel Benet Rosell, the MACBA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment