Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Chapthicalories Cooked

BLOG REFLECTION HYPOTHETICAL

Called blog, a virtual page, ie not paper, but appears on the screen of a computer, which puts a number of issues. Some, many, serve to statements of a strictly personal. The contents, of course, is not the fault of the networks that connect the virtual space, as is commonly believed, but of personal abilities, usually, and as demonstrated by the way the world works are scarce.
Don Ernesto Sabato imagine doing a personal blog, but using the mental quality standard.
Holis, my name is Ernest, was born in Rojas, and nothing, talking to my friends Nico, Sebas and Facu, whom I met in the Facu just (ha ha) in La Plata, he did wave to a blog where we have something from us, no grievance, no, because I have no problems with anyone.
Well, that's not true, because I am angry with many people. And again I have loved so much, but some have committed suicide. What a jerk, nothing good, but a bit like that painful. The thing is I was in the Labo (call things by halves, I mean the Laboratory Madame Curie, France), where it had laburo, while he was drinking with some friends of the nascent surrealism, as Breton, who was a kind cool. One time, ufff, if it had ... well, I do.
Then I got to write some books. Some reflections and other fiction, but that is not used much. They are a bit like ... I do not know, maybe they should go and buy them and see what happens to read, if you have time to read everything to do with laburo, brides, TV, uffff, people is full, a thousand, and as they do not read much lately rafter.
Regards, Er

0 comments:

Post a Comment